Thursday, September 15

Psychology 101 (A Little Bit Of Nonesense)

Now, I'm not saying I'm an expert on human psychology, but I know a thing or two.

Within every person are four Inner Turtles. These Turtles represent different aspects of the greater personality, or "Team," each with different ways of taking in and reacting to the world. Each Turtle has its own strengths and weaknessess, as well as their own unique and potentially valuable perspective to give.

When these Turtles work in perfect harmony, there is little that can stop them. But that sort of synchronicity is not easy to obtain, and even harder to maintain. And while it can be brought on by times of extreme stress, such stress is just as likely to inspire dangerous internal conflict.

I hurt my foot kicking a wall recently. More than I thought I would.

Sometimes there's just no talking to your Inner Raphael.

****

Excuse me. At some point forthcoming is my exclusive interview with Andrew F., witness to New Orleans.

And other things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home