Thursday, September 15

So, I'd Like To Say I Usually Don't...

...and that it's silly. But I'm trying not to criticize myself.

I was on MySpace, like the kids are these days, and this fellow Flamer appeared in the Cool New People section. I clicked on his face because his name was Flamer, and his face was what it was. (Though on further inspection, we learn that his full name is Flamer 4:20, and his backwards-cap-ass is apparently unaware that Flamer might imply he's gay. Which it doesn't look like he'd like.)

In any case, his page is backed by a primarily black image that includes evil looking zombie monsters, so I took as authority the Evil test he thought fit to post the results of on his profile. He was, perhaps unsurprisingly, Evil.

I, however, received an unexpected compliment from the Internet:


How evil are you?


I had trouble deciding whether to click Actor or Politician.

I chose Actor, though I can't say I'm not up in the air.

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2005 10:40 PM, Blogger Mr Jay F Bennett said...

Hey, Robot Fucker (The capitalization implies a proper noun, and not that I think I'm addressing a real person that fucks robots), I knew you'd be an ad. I looked anyway. But damned if I'll click.

Or secret shop for your ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home